Thursday, December 07, 2006

Doing Great

After chemo three, I am doing great. In fact I would say I did better than the first two treatments. There was a day of fatigue, but I worked through that on the eliptical trainer, making trips to the barn and setting up my birdfeeders. It seemed once I got my heart rate up and sweated a bit, the fatique left. Having my daughter MEB here may be the true explanation. She is joy. What a great playmate. I look forward to each day.

My birdfeeders are just very busy. I love bird watching. I saw a pileated woodpecker yesterday. It did not come to the feeders. It was working the maple tree in the front yard. Well, it looks like the weather is saying, settle in for a long winter's nap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruthie said...

Hi, glad you are doing so well.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home