Sunday, November 05, 2006

Is this particular?

1. I do not want to hear stories about people who are presently dying of cancer or died from cancer.
2. I do not want people telling me a forecast of nausea and weakness from the chemo.
3. I do not want to envision my death either, thank you.
Do you think it is particular of me to tell people I do not want to hear the above stuff?

If it is ok, I will take my battles one step at a time and try to stay positive! I can use a lot of positive support. I am going to win this battle!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruthie:

We are all able to cope and deal or not deal with our survivorship and treatment of this disease in our own ways.

The one commonality of what we are experiencing is that we are in this together.

Yours is one of the most curable forms of cancer, a true positive. Mine is incurable, yet I remain positive along with the other 83 members and survivors of a very rare creature MCC.

George

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom, we've got to get through one really crummy winter and then spring will come and chemo will be over and we'll be celebrating.

Happy story: when I told her your surgery went great, TJ said: "Thank goodness - the roughest part is over. The chemo isn't that bad - I'll keep praying." She did it and you're going to do it too.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home