Sunday, November 05, 2006

sisters day

Friday my sisters came to the house and helped finish a chemo blanket. We were informed the chemo room is cold. We put 2 rectangular peices of fleece we had purchased at a fabic store together. You cut strips a long both sides and try the 2 peices together. We did a lot of laughing. It turned out pretty good. Carloyn is putting the finishing touches. A pocket on the back so it will turn into a pillow.

My hair is falling out. Best laugh of the day was, when I said something "catty" to Carolyn and she blew on my hair. I quick pretended I was gathering up hair out of the air and putting it back on my head. We do have fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leta said...

When my aunt had her lymphoma treatments, she also lost her hair, and my mother commented that she'd never realized that what a nicely shaped head Dotty has. The hair has grown back, but we still remember that there's an elegant skull under there.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home