Friday, November 03, 2006

Typical day

Wake between 6:00 and 7:00 Drink 10-12 oz. of water.
Watch the first 1-1 1/2 of the Today show from in bed.
Out of bed and into the living area of the house. I putz around and eat my cheerios and a warm decaf coffee milk (I cooould oly enjoy the smell of coffee until recently).
Turn off the TV. Shower at 10:00 or so and start planning my morning nap.
I try to be up by 11:30 to see the Price is Right (Showcase show down)and the noon news.
Then some very kind people come and visit and usually bring lunch or a supper. Oh, I like that. Sometimes there is even a dinner. You know, I am blessed with people who care and show it everyday!!!
Nap time is usually 3:30 and I awaken for the 6:00 news.
Ray comes home and we have dinner. Then I vegetate on the couch and can make it to 10:00. My daughter says, our family are champion sleepers. I get up at 3:00 am to go to the bathroom and then right back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home