Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Getting ready for the fall out


HPIM1510
Originally uploaded by momblau.
Sunday and Monday morning I carried a paper tape lint picker upper with me. My hair has begun to thin. I got this cut Monday afternoon. There is less fall out now. Husband offered to go to his parent's house and get the clippers his dad used on him growing up. I pointed out that the only clipping experience he had, was our dog, once. I politely declined his offer. He seemed a little too excited. I play a new game every morning, now. First I feel if I have hair, and then I check to see if I have eyebrows and eyelashes. My husband usually makes a statement each morning validating that I still have hair. I get my next chemo Thursday! Good-by cancer cells! Who cares about hair?

1 Comments:

Blogger Leta said...

Good instinct. When I had stitches in my chin, my friend Brett offered to take them out for me and I declined for the same reason you did - too much enthusiasm.

Good luck with the chemo!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home