Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Next Chemo

My next chemo is Thursday. I am full of anticipation, good and bad. I can not wait to get my new CAT 125 numbers to see how much more cancer has been eraticated. My situational depression appears to be gone. I am going to try to participate in some wellness groups. I exercise each weekday morning at 6:30 a.m.with "Body Electra". They use weights on TV, I use cans of corn. I have gone to the YMCA once and hope to go again soon. I am thinking gentle yoga and the cross trainer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nova said...

Hi Ruth!

Thank you for being more up on technology than this "Gen X'er"! ;) This is my first time on a blog, and I only come on to to find out about you! I will be thinking about you tomorrow. Thank you so much, Ruth, for showing us all how to really live life- with lots of attitude and spunk! BTW, how is the weather- a stupid question, I guess, but it has really been changing here in California, and up where my family is, in Seattle- they have snow. It has just now gotten cold, but is still sunny. I am in the Bay Area now, in a little town called El Cerrito. I am glad to hear you laughed lots and ate lots on T-Day-both very good medicine.

Lots of love,
Nova

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home