Tuesday, November 14, 2006

tolerated

I spent the weekend making fur pillows. I was doing this in my sleep. Yes, my hair is shedding like a dog. I have what I would call duck down left on my head. Now, I guess I am in the market for some head covering. I see a wig in my future.

So, I think I have tolerated my second chemotheraphy pretty well. I had very little nausea, which could be a result of a drug called Kytril. I am down to one nap a day. I have less and less surgery pain. My daughter MAB says I am kicking cancer's ass!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will be this like your daughter MAB beats me at Literati...which is complete victory. Best wishes.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say you are kick cancer's ass because it is entirely true.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

xxxxxxxxxxx

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ruthie, boy you're running this race like the roadrunner --Beep, Beep!!!! Ruthie, if you need me for anything, let me know, now that I am a lady of leisure and have plenty of time.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home