Friday, February 16, 2007

And the CT Scan says?????

Had a CT scan Valentine's Day. Even though the CT report was all good, I was quite numb when I got the results. I would liken it to when you see a runner stagger off after they cross the finish line. Kicking cancer's ass is a bit mentally and physically exhausting. I knew I had done something great, when I saw the sparkle in the eyes of my sister, RAD and my husband, Ray; and when I heard the bubbling voices of my family on the phone.

I will quote the best parts of the CT Scan report: "Excellent response to theraphy with no evidence of residual metastatic disease". The ascites has resolved (fluid) ...masses along falciform ligament resolved, pelvic organs including bladder and adnexal regions normal...peritoneal implants and subcapsular liver masses resolved. It also said unremarkable chest (that's good too, I suppose) CT.

Now, I start my new lease on life. I am full of all the love I have received during this battle with cancer. I know I am very blessed to have had all of the support from my husband, family, friends, doctots and co-workers. THANK YOU!! I think we have done it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home