Saturday, December 30, 2006

More Good News

The first good news is, my daughter MAB is engaged! How wonderful. She is marrying a guy we all appreciate and look forward to adding to our family.

Next, my Health good news. I was lacking red and white blood cells at my last chemo. I was given shots of nuelasta and procrit. I now have normal levels of red and white blood cells. I am hopeful that these shots will carry me through the last 2 chemo treatments. I have one Jan 11 and the last treatment on Feb. 1. The aches of my bones was worth the gain in cells.

Lastly but not least, both MEB and MAB were here for Christmas. MEB had been here since Thanksgiving, and she helped me stay motivated and have fun. I will miss my children, but I am proud of what woderful lives they have made for themselves.

Happy New Year. Look out 2007 because I plan to make up for some lost time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ruthie,

I'm Jason, an assistant researcher from a television station in Singapore called Channel News Asia. We have a feature programme called blogtv.sg that showcases blogs by exploring the issues that are relevant to bloggers. We are doing an episode entitled "I was here" which seeks to focus on bloggers who use their blogs as a dairy of their journey and struggles with illness and would like to get in touch with you after viewing your blog. Do get in touch with me at jaesonli@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks.

Meanwhile, do visit our blog at http://blogtv.sg

Yours,
Jason

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home