Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Well it appears we are punting

I myself perfer to go for the first down, but the Dr. said we would punt. I do not get to have surgery or radio frequency ablation. The CT scan said there was too much cancer. He has put me back on the original chemo, pacitaxel and carboplatin. That was my kick ass chemo, so I am rallying the troops for some cancer ass kicking. I even got a bonus shot of Nuelasta.

My jelly was a second place at the Boone County Fair. I was the only one in my category. As I heard more than once at the homemaker/quilt guild meeting, "Those judges are tough!". Yes, now that I am retired, I am aspiring to make quilts and try some domestic endeavors. My family will get a belly laugh at all of this domestication.

Day to Day, I continue to feel pretty good. I get a little tired from time to time, but That may be coupling with my strong urges to procrastinate. MAB wedding Sept. 22nd. Looking forward to it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The jelly got second place? Those are some tough judges! How did the green beans do?

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home