Tuesday, October 10, 2006

From Mary Ann, again

Mom used to remind us all the time that "We don't play Mine and Yours in this house." Which made me decide we don't play Mine and Yours on this blog. I figured a narrative should be started. Mom's too busy right now to do so. She'll be in the hospital for a few days.

The surgery is tomorrow. There will be two surgeons because one of the tumors on her liver is too close to blood vessels for the gynecological surgeon to feel confident cutting it out.

Mom sounded good, confident, when I talked to her on the phone. I, for one, am happy that action is being taken. She assured me that she has good company at the hospital and isn't wanting for anything that can be mailed to her.

Email me if you want what additional particulars I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home